Ecommerce Website Design Package
- Unlimited products and categories with control over editing, adding or deleting products
- Basic shipping options to charge for delivery of your products. We'll set the shipping rules up for you.
- Setting up the tax rules for you to show the customer the amount of GST being charged.
- Discount code function for providing special offers and promotions
- Shopping cart system with full check-out process including ability for customers to purchase multiple products
- Integration with secure third party payment gateway for accepting credit card payments
- ‘You may also like’ function, displaying complementary products to the one being viewed by the customer
- NOTE: If you're selling digital products, such as music files or documents, then the shopping cart can be easily configured to handle this at no extra cost.
- Ability to add video from YouTube or Vimeo
- Full blog capability with unlimited posts and social media share buttons
- Integration with Mailchimp so visitors can subscribe to your marketing material from your website
- Search function
- Basic FAQ’s page
- Contact form and location map
- Custom graphic design
- Up to nine designed page templates (including the homepage and up to eight other page layouts)
- Keyword research (so you know what search terms potential customers are using to find your products online)
- Professional copywriting for the homepage (incorporating the most important keywords)
- Additional pages of copy can be written if required ($120 plus GST per page)
- All initial content and products loaded onto to the new site (please refer to our Fair Use Policy in our Terms and Conditions)
- Image galleries
- Website build in a Content Management System (so you can update your website yourself) with full training
- Fully responsive (i.e. mobile friendly)
- Initial Search Engine Optimisation
- We'll set up Google Analytics so you can measure traffic to your website
Timeframe, approx. 10 – 12 weeks from design brief meeting
- Website design and build - from $9,500 plus GST
- Hosting & support from $89 plus GST per month
Although this package is already stuffed with features, you can still upgrade it further with additional functions, such advanced shipping controls so you can send your products to the four corners of the world. In fact you are only really limited by your imagination!
Recent Ecommerce Projects
3D Letters approached us to develop a fully customised ecommerce website where customers can design and order three dimensional letters online. We accepted the challenge!Read More
Spartan Combat Equipment
Spartan Combat Equipment are a leading manufacturer of grappling dummies, and a long standing client. We were delighted to redevelop their ecommerce website, using customised PayPal buttons which display the price in local currency in their key markets.Read More
Bio Health Devices
An excellent example of what DW can do for your out-of-date unresponsive websiteRead More
This mobile friendly affordable ecommerce website design package includes all the functions that you'll need to sell your products online. But it's also a whole lot more than that, because your website will also be custom designed specifically to integrate with your branding and marketing strategy.
Typically we build our ecommerce websites in the concrete5 or WooCommerce content management systems depending on your requirements. If you only intend to operate a simple store with a relatively small number of products, then concrete5 is just fine, but if you're wanting a larger store, or need more options, then WooCommerce could be the better option. We'll discuss the options with you to decide which is the best system for you. All you need to know is that we're flexible and not 'wedded' to one particular system.
Whichever system we choose, this package includes all the bells and whistles for incorporating blogs, videos, image galleries, a newsletter signup form, FAQs and so on - and your website will be fully responsive (i.e. mobile friendly). Like all our websites, this package includes professional copywriting and search engine optimisation.
If you haven't already done so, check out our portfolio of ecommerce websites.